Priory of Sion

Protectors of the Grail

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello & (Temporary) Goodbye
Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 pm by Paladero

» Can someone give me some reports about PoS status?
Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» be ready POS
Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:34 pm by cmagz

» Damage Necklace for free
Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm by chrisx

» Goodbye to all.. sorry i dont like irresponsible leaders in our guild
Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm by Lifendeath

» How are you guys now?
Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:03 pm by [GM]Tagausig

» Check this out
Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:58 pm by Lifendeath

» Its time for me to move on....
Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:10 pm by chrisx

Flag Counter

Share | 

Sorry PoS but I must leave...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:36 am

Hello all,

As you can see by the topic name I must leave. I cannot stand this much un-activeness in a guild. I am not saying that you should spam or anything but I am saying I can't socialize enough nor raid enough. I had fun in PoS and I will always remember it Smile
But now I must leave. I will visit the forum often like always and I will be searching for a guild. My characters won't be here in the guild so I will leave with all of them.
I will miss you all.
I must be taking the wrong decision here, I might leave and the guild get populated again but I just can't stand this now.
I don't think about the future.
I just can't really believe I am doing this.
This guild was so much active when I came. We had about more than 30 members online. But now I check the guild info and the log and I see a lot of people leaving.
Max I see now is 10 maybe.
It is really hard to leave.
I will always remember you guys, you helped me gear up my character, you accepted me into the guild.
Characters that will leave the guild: All
Lifendeath
Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmagz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
Hello all,

As you can see by the topic name I must leave. I cannot stand this much un-activeness in a guild. I am not saying that you should spam or anything but I am saying I can't socialize enough nor raid enough. I had fun in PoS and I will always remember it Smile
But now I must leave. I will visit the forum often like always and I will be searching for a guild. My characters won't be here in the guild so I will leave with all of them.
I will miss you all.
I must be taking the wrong decision here, I might leave and the guild get populated again but I just can't stand this now.
This guild was so much active when I came. We had about more than 30 members online. But now I check the guild info and the log and I see a lot of people leaving.
I will always remember you guys, you helped me gear up my character, you accepted me into the guild.
Lifendeath

Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile

bye life. nice playing with you. i also appologize that this happened to the guild. we will try to bounceback but at the mean time we will fix this problem. i respect your decision and all that has happened here. thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm

cmagz wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
Hello all,

I will miss you all.
Lifendeath

Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile

bye life. nice playing with you. i also appologize that this happened to the guild. we will try to bounceback but at the mean time we will fix this problem. i respect your decision and all that has happened here. thanks again.

Don't worry I am still goin to the forum daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
Hello all,

I will miss you all.
Lifendeath
Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile

I expected that move from you lifendeath and I am expecting this kinda move also from others. PoS is totally dead, it's my fault, and I take all the responsibilities for the fall down of PoS. I thought promoting and having more good and wise leaders can help PoS to become active again even if i leave the guild.

Anyway I hope you guys find a good guild that can help you become an active wow player. I will not never ever blame you guys if you want to leave PoS. It's your choice to find your own happiness and enjoyment in playing WoW.

Lets meet ingame once in a while.

"It is not always what it is. There is also what it means."
"Wisdom doesn't come only from knowing, it comes more from understanding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifendeath
Elite
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm

[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
Hello all,

I will miss you all.
Lifendeath
Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile

I expected that move from you lifendeath and I am expecting this kinda move also from others. PoS is totally dead, it's my fault, and I take all the responsibilities for the fall down of PoS. I thought promoting and having more good and wise leaders can help PoS to become active again even if i leave the guild.

Anyway I hope you guys find a good guild that can help you become an active wow player. I will not never ever blame you guys if you want to leave PoS. It's your choice to find your own happiness and enjoyment in playing WoW.

Heh yeah we should meet
And I already found a Guild.. IPiM(I pee in Moonwells) My application got accepted now we will raid naxx for tanking items and OS too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Tagausig
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Lifendeath wrote:
[GM]Tagausig wrote:
Lifendeath wrote:
Hello all,

But now I must leave. I will visit the forum often like always and I will be searching for a guild. My acharacters won't be here in the guild so I will leave with all of them.
I will miss you all.
Lifendeath
Huntnkill
Hordehuntamk

Well seeya PoS.
I had fun.

Smile Smile

Heh yeah we should meet
And I already found a Guild.. IPiM(I pee in Moonwells) My application got accepted now we will raid naxx for tanking items and OS too...

IPIM is a good guild, I was there when I joined frozen, though it is not good as what i expected here in magic, coz many original IPIM members went to different guild. But still they are strong enough to do raids.

good luck there and say me hi to Chromee Smile

"It is not always what it is. There is also what it means."
"Wisdom doesn't come only from knowing, it comes more from understanding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry PoS but I must leave...   

Back to top Go down

Sorry PoS but I must leave...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Priory of Sion :: Community :: Greetings /Goodbyes-
Jump to: